Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy, Busy Week

Well, it's a very busy week at my house...work, cleaning and packing as we are getting ready to go to my brother's wedding this weekend. Since our mother passed away a few years ago and I am a few years older than he is, I get the honor of sitting in as surrogate "mother of the groom"! And I'm truly glad to do it. But making sure I have everything packed takes starting a few days early and making lists so that I don't forget anything. Suddenly a three day trip is turning into a two suitcase one. Most of the time I can pack pretty lightly, but special occasions call for extras...wish me luck that I remember everything.

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - JUNE 10:  Same-sex weddin...Image by Getty Images via Daylife


And on top of everything else, I'm getting ready for the Southern Lady shoe show on July 24. I can't wait; and I'm even thinking of getting my soon-to-be sister-in-law, her mom, my aunts, cousins and friends at the wedding in on it...Looking forward to seeing what we can come up with.


Signature
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, I am so glad you are coming to the Shoe Show...what a perfect way to get some pictures of really pretty shoe, but at a wedding... ;) I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    Come by and enter a giveaway I am having today and tomorrow.

    See you at the show!!!! P.S. Were your dancing shoes. ;) Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! will do! I really appreciate you stopping here also.

    ReplyDelete